Friday, July 11, 2014

Time is Flying! - Marina

I few like I haven't been writing for the blog for so long, but things have been very busy here at ETV! During the last few weeks, I've shot and edited two videos, written 3 articles for the web, assisted in the production of Making It Grow, and now I am working on the interns video and planning some other stories.

I had my first video aired on Palmetto Scene program (the one about Meals on Wheels) and then posted on the web! This was fantastic, because I've never thought I'd have a video that I did myself broadcasted, but it actually happened!

This past Tuesday we went on a road trip to assist in the production of Making It Grow! It was very neat to watch the producers, hosts, and videographers doing their job! And Rachel, Khadijah, and I had the opportunity of running some cameras for the show.

And then we saw our names on the credits when the work was done... Fantastic!
Now, I'm working on a video about the ETV summer internship and it has been very fun to interview the other interns about their experience here at ETV. They did such a great job telling me about their experience that I can't wait to edit this video! Tabitha was the one who did my interview and it's such a weird feeling to be in front of the camera because all my work here has been done behind the scenes. Anyway, I think everything went well!!!

Khadijah on the spotlight.
I can't believe I only have 2 weeks left here at ETV. Time is flying!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment